Dog-focused, free and open to the public, Woofstock brings pets, their humans and the community together in Midtown Crossing and Turner Park for an energetic afternoon!
- Pup-Up Tennis Ball Park
- Music by DJ JAB
- Brunch and Cocktails at Black Oak Grill and Cantina Laredo on the Turner Park Patio
- Bone Bar by Long Dog Fat Cat
- Pup-A-Razzi Photo Booth with Omaha Dog Bar
- DIY Paw Print Canvas with Corky Canvas
- Pet & Play with Little White Dog Rescue
- Know Your Pup with Dharma Dog Training
- Pop-Up Shops with local vendor favorites
- Outdoor Yard Games
- and more!
Midtown Crossing offers convenient and secure parking for more than 3,000 vehicles, including 3 hours of garage parking free with validation! Click here for details.
Nestled in the heart of Midtown Crossing, Omaha’s iconic seven-acre Turner Park is home to more than 150 events each year. Click here for a complete listing of upcoming events. Click here to subscribe to receive the Hello Midtown newsletter, featuring information about events, as well as retailer news and specials!